Tuesday 22 January 2008

CLASSWORK Tuesday 22nd January

1) We did the GRAMMAR WORK (Reported Speech) on p. 94 (the whole page).


. I suggested doing some hw. for Thursday.


. I suggested that they should do some tiny little bit of hw.


. I suggested they should use the page "Splendid Speaking" on the blog (where else?)


. I suggested they buy the book which is waiting for them in the bookshop (ha ha ha)


. I didn´t suggest them to do anything because THIS SENTENCE IS WRONG!





2) We revised the word building flashcards of UNIT 7. I was AMAZED, FLABBERGASTED, OVER THE MOON to find that they had learnt ALL OF THEM! Wow!

3) We learnt some more word building flashcards from UNIT 1.



4) We watched an episode from Friends: "Ross gets a fake tan". Hilarious! We laughed our heads off!

5) This time I didn´t give in: homework: Reported Speech, workbook pp. 55 and 56.

No comments: